Following D.lgs. n. 196/2003 (Law for personal data treatment), which replaces law n. 675/1996, OFFICINA GAZIOSI SNC will treat your personal data with correctness in order to protect your privacy and your rights. As ruled by law D.lgs. n. 196/2003 we give you the following information:
The person in charge for your personal data treatment is the company OFFICINA GRAZIOSI SNC, Via Natale Bruni, 215 - 41058 Vignola (Mo) - PI 01645530369. The treatment of your personal data occurs at that address.
Treatment and Purposes
All the personal information you will give us will be treated, guaranteeing your rights, for the following purposes:
- gather and store your data for future supply of services or/and products;
- elaboration of your personal data to define your commercial profile;
- use of your commercial profile by OFFICINA GRAZIOSI SNC for marketing purposes of OFFICINA GRAZIOSI SNC itself;
- gathering, storing and elaboration of your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes, and eventual E-mailing of invoices as well;
- maintain a public work folder (which may show: software screenshots, URL , client’s company name);
Your personal data treatment will be done on paper or with a computer
Every procedure which may directly or indirectly involve considerable data will be excluded right from the start. We inform you that your data regarding ethnicity, religious and philosophical beliefs, political opinion, your subscription to a party or a religious association, information about your health status or sexual life are considered considerable data.
These information, as well as legal data, spontaneously given by yourself, will not be treated.
Freedom of agreement and consequence for refusal
Giving us your data is discretionary. But, if you refuse the agreement we will be no longer able to provide our services and products.
At any time you can exert your rights toward the data treating part, as ruled by Art.7 of privacy code . In particular you can ask to:
- Know about the existence of data treatment that could involve information about you
- Obtain without delay the communication of these data an their origin as well, their cancellation, their transformation into an anonymous form or their blocking due to a law infringement
- Update, integrate or adjust your data
- Obtain the proof that anyone who received your data knows all the operations above, except the case when this compliance is either impossible or requires a not proportioned use of methods compared with the right defended
- To take position against your personal data treatment even though it is pertinent to the purpose of the gathering
To have further information about rights regarding your privacy please visit the personal data protection authority website at www.garanteprivacy.it
Cookies are a technology used to make a website interact with the user. A cookie is a data that the website can send to your browser, which automatically manages it. You can set your browser to inform you when a cookie is about to be sent, giving you the chance to decide whether accepting it or no.
This website uses common cookies as a mark of your visit
The cookies used by this website are not a threat of data gathering neither for the user’s computer/browser nor for his/her identity.
This website uses Google Adwords for remarketing purposes. This instrument allows us to post on Google personalized announcements based on the visits.
For this purpose, some pages of the website include a code named “remarketing code”. This code allows to read and configure the browser cookies in order to choose wht kind of announce you will see, depending on the data about your visit to the website, such as the web surfing circuit chosen, the pages actually visited or the actions occurred within them.
Remarketing lists are stored in a Google server database where they store all the IDs of th cookies asociated with each list or cathegory of interests. The information gained allow to identify only the browser, as Google is not able to identify a specific user with these information.